November 1: Annual Business Meeting
1. Budget approval
2. Elect officers, approve committee appointments
3. Consider new policy: advertising in MCQA Newsletter
-Proposed: For either a commercial or "classified"-type ad: $3.00/month for members,
$5.00/month for non-members.
4. Consider amendment to Bylaws: add Board position of "President Elect"
-Proposed language: see page 2-3.
5. Review options for new meeting space
6. Review membership dues
7. Consider activities we'd like for 2018: programs, charity projects, retreat, speakers, National
Quilting Day, Fiber Fest, etc.
April 5: Double Diamond with Pamela R
February 1: It's a Sewing Day!
Bring your own work, or help work on Nooker Quilts.
March 1: Small Art Quilts Galore - Jen St.M.
Check out a variety of small quilts, collected over the past 10 years or so. If you missed this one, come on over to Jen's to check them out!
Meetings are on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM.
May 3: Registering for the Autumn Comforts Quilt Show with Carol L.
Meetings are held at the Peter White Public Library, in the Community Room on the basement/ground floor.
December 6: Christmas Party!
January 4: Trapunto with Judy P.
Texture, impact, verve, style, focus, definition, and that “how did she do this?” factor. All of these are reasons to include trapunto in your next project.
August 2: Half-Square Triangles
September 6: Half-Square Triangle Exchange
June 7: Sewing Day! Come to the Community Room and spend the day sewing and talking with the ladies!